February 4, 2011

Graduate Thesis Exhibition: Harris & Spalding
















One week ago was the opening of my graduate thesis exhibition at Dapper Ink Custom Outfitters. Thanks to all those who came out to see my work and make the evening a special one for me! Today I installed the show in the exhibition hallway in the Sargent Art Building on Bob Jones Unversity campus (1700 Wade Hampton | Greenville). My pieces currently share the space with the breathtaking work of Jaime Spalding. In addition to her colorful paintings (one of which I am the proud new owner!) Jaime works on wood with torches and wood-burning tools. You really don't want to miss this. Come by to check out a one of a kind show. (As a side note: the piece pictured below is taller than me!)
Exhibition hall hours: M-Sat 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
For those out of town you can see snipits of our work here.

Fallen by Jaime Spalding

No comments:

Post a Comment